Saturday, July 23, 2005

Child Talk

CG said shld write more things of the past, instead of focusing too much on the day's happenings. okok. shall write some stuff abt myself and why i have got some weird preferences.
1) Start from food- i dislike pork. i virtually will not eat any stuff that is make of pork, except those processed pork. Why? Cos simply becos when i was young, i love to eat pork. everyday must have pork. and on one eventful day, i was chewing happily on this piece of lean pork meat. and u wouldn't believe it. i somehow choked upon the piece of pork. and after i threw it out, i never dared myself to chew on pork-like thing for many many years. been more than a decade since i last touch pork.
2) I dun eat red-meat. except salmon if u consider it a red meat, literalli. any red meat in disguise will not be able to pass my vigilant sense of smell and taste and get into my mouth.
No history of this preference. perhaps i should go vegetarian. but then hor i cannot forgo my chicken wings! and the fishes, the prawns and the crabs! I dun like shell food, but still will eat them since i am left with little choice of food if i include them in the NO EAT list.
3)I dun eat duck. Last time i eat. now i dun, cos i find ducks quite ahemm.. ugly.. and the meat is tough.
4)I dun drink milk. I havent touch milk since dunno when liao.. dunno why. maybe i like water more. but hey! i like certain types of cheese. i love them simply.
5)Now to my bball habit. i dribble with my right hand. cos i am a right hander.
6) i can run but cant sprint. Mostly is becos of the weird food intake pattern. i cant build muscles needed for powering sprints as i dun take red meat.
7) i prefer to talk thru phone then to sms or msn. cos i am lousy typist. and i like to crap.
8) why my hair is always short. cos my mum always cut them short. and it seems like my hair never grow. not i want one.. actualli my hair can grow pretti fast.
9) why i like to jalan ard the east side esp tampines. cos i am lazy to travel. sorry guys, where do u all like to suggest for this sat's outing? Huh? ok, since u all cant decide, Tampines lor..
10) why i like to type lame stuffs like this, cos i simply is a lame person. and i think such lame articles r a good therapy for the weary minds.
11)Why is my way of knowing people is commonly so gao3 xiao4. cos i am clumsy mah. remember how i always fall and bang? come'on u all can remember one. in vs got in tpjc got in ntu also got..
12) why i dun sleep early, cos need some private some to use the com when everyone is asleep mah.. (when i am alone, i can game better)
better go to sleep now, dunno what i am typing abt.. CG i did what u requested.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home