Thursday, June 30, 2005

jobless

Phoned up the CC opposite Sengkang for a administrative job recommended by Zhao Hong.
But the in-charge there said they r looking for people doing temp job of at least 6 months and not part time(she said maybe elsewhere's CC r looking for part time), and that a month is too short. so i gave my details and my bro's anyway, since my bro grad and is currently looking for job too. and the in-charge told me that they prefer people introduced from the agencies. anyway the job for tutoring a pri sch kid that i've accepted is also gone, as they found someone who can teach in the morning liao.. so that means lesser income for me.
and that actualli means i will be slacking for the rest of my hols.
actualli think abt it, it is ok lar.. i can take my IPPT in July then. and can teach tuition on weekdays for QiHao.
so slacking ard must have its own meaningful and fulfilling way from now onwards till sch reopen, as misty said. so maybe i can concentrate on sports.
yay later gg to play at bball. maybe will meet some ah bengs. but who cares.. they always want to fight, but shall ignore them lar..
ok, gg to meet HL to get movies from him, hahahaha.. and this will mean more meaningful times ahead in the coming few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home