Thursday, June 23, 2005

I look old?

Went to meet Jun ting to play bball in Temasek Poly.. and before CG came, we played bball with the students there. and after the game, a student tot i am a lecturer there.. cos i was damn friendly wif them. and that makes me wonder.. esp a few days ago a teenage insulted me by calling me uncle after a bball game. and rite after that we went to play table tennis wif JT's ex classmates. and all of them r younger than us. and another guy asked me whether am i a teacher. whaha. damn shiok. dun know lei, but like the feeling that ppl r respecting me whereever i go in the poly..
anyway right before i reached TP, witnessed a minor accident where a bike skidded and so me and another guy went up to help that guy. and we both offered tissue to him before we left cos he seems ok but was bleeding onli.. wah lau.. he lucky that no car is ard when he skidded lor.. else i dun dare to see the consequence too.
and we went to CS to jalan before me and CG went to blk oppo stadium to watch Tampines Rovers vs Sinchi. and cos we were very far from the score board, CG told me Tampines is down by 1 is to 0 and i believed him(actualli it is 4 vs 1) . then we analyse that match assuming tampines is trying to catch a draw. so paiseh.. the uncles beside us dunno wat the heck we r talking abt cos tampines is 4 - 1 up by that moment.. and we r still discussing how tampines is going to capture a point. then they all left(cos no way sinchi is going to catch back) and we were the onli ones left.. all the way till the end. anyway, u might wonder why we didnt know the score.. cos we came to watch at ard the 60th min onli. after which CG accompanied me to walk back before he bike his way home. my mum always think CG is a valuable and precious friend that i had.. so she always tell me to cherish this fren.. dun head become big and be blown away. CG.
just now watched the jue dui superstar thingy.. think the judge hor.. some dun even qualify as judges lor.. give stupid comments which r useless.. more of like personal attacks on the contestants.
anyway tml is going to katong to play lan wif hanlip cg and chiqiang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home