Thursday, June 30, 2005

GPS 6/6

just sort of confide in misty, cos having been feeling kind of down and depressed.
and she accurately pinpoint the problem just by asking some question. not even myself knows the reason why i am feeling lousy, onli after she told me abt the problem behind and she even suggested a solution to me. and i think that she is right after all. the solution may be the key to solve the problem. but then, it is not easy to find the right solution.

and thanks kwong for being there for me in a lot of occasions. so lucky to know u all(the bball gang) . To JunTing: maybe kwong and Cg are always my immediate frens, but i dun see u far behind them! feel bad after u said u ranked 4th, u know, when i went to ur sch last week)

and today, what we did? played badminton wif my classmates of pri sch, Jean and Aloysius (wif jean's fren). it is not amazing that me and aloy still keep in contact cos we r best of frens in Pri sch.. but Jean is ! cos i am realli scared of her in Pri sch, but somehow, we met up in sec 2 in the most unexpected situation in the lib.. and since then, we remained in contact till now.. glad indeed. never ever expect myself to be in contact wif her till now. anyway we went out a lot of times before le.. but then today suddenly have a lot of tots.

we chatted for almost 3 plus hours, before departed wif Aloy sending me back home. and then all the while i am using the com.. Zhao Hong approached me to intro a Sengkang CC job to me.. i wan to take it up. intend to phone the cc tomolo. see how things go . . . . ..

1 Comments:

Blogger Aloysius Ang said...

好感动啊! I really do treasure our friendship as well as the fact that the 3 of us are staying in contact. Must not forget one another ah!

I had also done up an entry with a similar topic as yours. Din expect you to do this too!

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home