Monday, May 09, 2005

Starting..

Yes hols mood is realli slowly seeping into me. i am slow i admit. and now i am getting into this stage of feeling Nua and aimless. No job , Nothing.. everyday seems the same and becoming like a lifesaving float soon. No joke if everyday continues like this, i'll rather start school soon. Perhaps i am a partial workaholic. And even my dream is in its holiday state. i dreamt of going to chalet with the A04 people and we had fun there of cos.. and on the way i met a lot of army people... maybe it is bcoz my ICT is comin real soon.
This week i am trying to make my schedule pack , and i intend to intensively give Qihao tuition(FOC for some lesson lar!) as his exam will be over by this week.and for his holiday tuition,i intend to print articles from mag like Focus and National Geographic to let him read up and try to discuss with him some interesting stuffs.If u r my student,will u like it? hmmm
I realise my passion for certain stuffs dropped when i grew older. Sad but true and that is inevitable, i know. Sigh. But never mind. doesnt mean i dont like to do those stuffs anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home