Saturday, April 30, 2005

injured

haha today injured my right arm during bball.. i tot i dislocated my arm.. luckily just a strain
anyway, think writing is a problem le..sigh.. argggg.. who tell me so biah.. i tot i am playing NBA then.. haha.. but now better le.. i am thinking of doing the wed paper wif the invigilator writing for me haha
later going to meet they all for LAN. and tomolo i am going to study le.. but onli after soccer.. hope i can go lei. my arm .. but soccer is played wif legs ma. not arms.
and let's see this week i am planning to go east coast wif S21 people.. i am PLANNING onli.. haha. haha. well, my hse nearby got this shop for movie rental. cheap wor.. at 1.5o if u return the next day. i am thinking of buying the 45 dollars package, can rent 45 movies over unlimited time. haha..
and i heard of this comment that being serious is becoming a shortcoming in this modern world le.. think it is very true lor.. cos it applies to me! sigh. haha. well maybe i am being over serious sometimes.
baq from lan. played that tower defense map.. haha.. everyone r like busy mice.. haha.. busy to defend the tree.. very fun! haha. we even gathered to plan how to defend at a corner before we played..
and they wanted another session tomolo.. and i said cannot.. cos i got EXAM. and tuition and maybe soccer. my arm lar. see how.. my bro went for that jue dui superstar.. but din get in..wonder will i get in?haha. who knows.. they maybe wanted a first idol in chinese pop who is clownish. U never now.. just like william hung. haha. but of cos everyone got his own forte. so i shouldnt compare. rite? agree? let's see.. my forte is kind, diligent, friendly, hmm.. so many.. just to name a few.. that is enuff to overwhelm my bad points.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home