Sunday, May 01, 2005

a day without right arm

Yar. very inconvenient. and today didnt even play soccer.. cos my mum nagged at me to come back after tuition and not go wif my bro... and my bro also agree that i shouldnt go play, so i just came home and took a nap lor(i rarely took a nap in afternoon) and just woke up, hmm.. decided to go to lib after this lar..luckily still can write.. haha.
anyway pondered upon this question lar, everyone has many friends, and the feeling towards each and every fren is somehow different. is it true?for eg, i will have brotherhood bonding wif some. i will have sense of rapport formed wif others. being with other frens,will give me a feeling that the world is bright and joyous. very interesting if i am to write down all the feelings on a paper.. but not so bo liao lar.. not going to do that.
wah forgotten is Labour Day. make a wasted trip to lib. sigh. wasted my day man.. didnt do much, except get down wif flu..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home