Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Cold Day at Lib 1.

Cold day at lib 1. yeah. not lib 2. always go lib 2 till i have some phobia of that lib le. Now is 9pm and i am still in school! yeah. damn . slacking ard le.. cant get to work anymore. wahaha. The lib board damn generous, aircon powered at full blast. Even my fats had to shiver.. though i am the fattest ard in my area--self-claimed-- but i keep running out to breathe some warm air.. Today completed the maths lec notes.. just that.. took so many hours(in middle slack ard lar) to understand them.. but felt quite satisfied. yeah. and i was all the way listening to my "Best of all songs in my MP3 lib", this round the songs are quite well mixed, i am truely satisfied wif my masterpiece. Last time, i burnt too many love songs .. damn.. listen till i became moody at times.. and almost got phobia of love songs. And today CG posted an integration qns thru SMS, but i couldnt ans him, cos i had forgotten a lot of my last sem's work.. haha. when u learn more, u forget more.. true sia. wahaha. and i actually wanted to do my tutorial now, but think it is too late.. so decided to do them on train.. yeah.. and i certainly need to make myself wake up when my alarm goes off. cos this morning i sleep an hr more after i silenced my hp alarm.. and got to school damn late.. think the lec 's people all knew i am always late.. haha.. cos when i enter i can see so many people shaking their heads. haha. got Alex, ruimin, richard, yuanchao, kenneth, and more i couldnt see them.. and even worse.. i tot it is maths lec, but it is physics.. OMG. wat am i doing? Huh? Think i am eating a lot of rubbish these days. cos people said, "u are what u eat". cos i felt like rubbish. but happy to be one! haha.. ok . some thing wrong wif my stomach need to go off le.. hmm.. kester u r not the onli one who is having IBS.. i am getting this prob quite freq nowadays, haha. ok lar.. need to go before the school gate closes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home