Sunday, April 03, 2005

Saturday night, Sunday morning

Oh .. Time flies.. damn fast.. weekend is ending soon. and wat have i done? Not much. And i feel unprepared for this exam. havent even start on papers. feel so insecure this time. think it is becos i really is falling behind in econs. I got worries for ths subject, but i am going to pull thru it. Haha and just came back from Central, and i ate Mc and BK at one shot.. now too full to sleep.. Tok Cok with Chye Guan and Andy. Andy is also at Thermodynamics for his Physics, just like me. whaha.. then also hear lotsa stories from them abt NUS. Think NTU dun haf so many "interesting stories". And this weekend dun haf tuition. haha. also quite bad.. need to make up for him.. when i cant cope le.. this is vital period, for both of us. At least he has got me.. i has got no one to turn to..
And i made a mistake in my calculation... my GE didnt end before my ICT.. That will mean i will be missing my last 2 lessons. and think i am going to ask the frens i will be making there then. No choice.. need to study my notes in camp then. I wont say my life sux now.. but it is kinda monotonous and stressful now. Hope that the exams will be over REAL soon. And bro just told me tomolo they r going for soccer. I WANT TO GO TOO!!! but cant... they kick till 2pm one.. then i can say that my day will be wasted if i go.. cos i will surely get sun burn, maybe will get injured... and get damn tired after that.. and i will sleep after soccer.. then the follwing days i will feel aching all over. everytime i am free from tuition, they dun haf soccer session, onli when i was not free, then they will haf that..and the last 2 times i went, almost get into fight wif other groups of people.. aiyah i too xi guan le.. never fight one.. always talk , no action.. sporeans wont dare to act out one. + maybe if tomolo they fight, then i will blog it down to change my view of sporeans+ but no offense to all my fellow countrymen.. cos i am also one of u.. tok and wont act out lar haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home