Monday, February 14, 2005

You Complete Me

Today is Valentine's Day. Haha suddenly remember the history of this day.. but somewat very vague.22 V days had passed for me. Seems quite a meaningless day to me till recent years. Ok the title" U complete Me" is just a Vday special.. no special meaning. haha.. and today just told Zhijia that a blog is one that is kept to oneself, while she rebutted that it is meant for others to see. While i did let other frens see my blog already, but think that the correct attitude of writing a blog is to treat it like a personal diary and keep to only oneself. Well. i didnt keep to my principle. haha i always doesnt. i always say one thing and do another. That is me. My closer frens know i am like this. And today is starting of school after the lunar new year weekend. Anyway, just heard a news that a Siamese twins is coming to Mount Elizaberth Hospital for treatment. All the best to these little ones! Well shall go play some games first.. and realli look forward to the recess this coming week!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home