Sunday, February 13, 2005

A sunday, v day eve

Today is an easy day. Slacked thru the morning... but one bad thing actually happened.. my com is down wif virus. and this stupid virus keep autosending to others... sorry about that everybody! i also doesnt mean to do it.. i am a victim too.Luckily, Lai Yee could help me solve the prob thru phone and the virus was annihiliated from my com very soon. Damn the virus! waste my time to do homework. After which i went to meet CG to mug at KFC. Mugging is never fun.. but with a fren i do feel much better.. and somemore.. today i saw a ger whom would onli appear in my dream... but didnt approach her. haha.. no courage.. but she did look at us from time to time.. think i was too obvious when admiring her.. oops!! We mugged till around 830 when i could take it any more.. so decided to go walk ard before going home. Well ,bought my presents for v day today and we ate some brownies(Yummy!) haha.. then we took a stroll back to my hse and chatted on the way. Then CG went to 201 to watch the Manchester debut. A nice and slack day.. with so many works to do..wasted. shld go east coastt to cycle.. haha. well maybe next time ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home