Monday, February 21, 2005

Doubt confirmed

Recently i am suspecting that my attention span is shortening and my memory is getting from bad to worse.. now can almost confirm my suspicion. I think i am forgetful cos i am always feeling tired .. not sure becos of what reason.. though i have a few reasons of why i am always so mentally tired. Sigh recently keep oversleeping for school.. this is not the way i am before.. haha overslept for soooo mqany lessons le.. the better ones are just half an hr late.. the worse ones are almost 1 and a half.. then nowadays so scared of waking up late.. must ask my frens to give me wake up call for the more important stuffs.. i feel so embarrass to trouble them.. sigh.. then today just realised i have forgotten to do my online tutorial, WHICH I HAVE REMINDED MYSELF THRU OUT THE WEEK TO DO! and i forgotten to do.. till today then realised.. but the deadline is over.. luckily it is not counted in the final result.. but it shows that i am in a bad state... everything seems to be evading my attention.. cant seem to remember doing them.. think must get a note book to keep track le.. else exams i can also forget to go.. later going to mug for physics.. COS I HAVE GOT TEST ON MONDAY.. ok must remember this... think wan to go airport this week.. hmm.. last time didnt see planes take off.. this time may go there see.. but must see my schedule too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home