Sunday, March 29, 2009

New breathe of life

Hey! I am back!

Had that someone said that' this liyong hor, have no life de' cos someone inferred my life from my blog, which is seldom updated. Well! I can say that the person is very true! Hey, are you still reading my blog? Cont' to read ok? And u also must update ur blog ok? Else u also is a no-lifer.

This weekend, is simple, yet i can say is quite depressing. Cos my hse is under renovation. Now i am like living in a war zone. so depressing, no TV, no fridge, no bathroom, no toilet even. only left laptop. If no laptop, i think can end my day early everyday by sleeping very early.. LOL.

But today is quite meaningfully spent. Went gym then meet up with KW ppl for a simple but nice dinner. Enjoying it! Must thank chiewlin for organising =)

Anyway, back to no-lifer me.. really a no lifer now. under-achiever, no-lifer and machiam a clown. That's bad. I am going to revert back to the got some life liyong, at least have some expectation in life, and of cos a joker, but not a clown!

Have a happy weekend, before monday comes, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home