Monday, July 02, 2007

what shld be done

today, while lunching with my colleagues, CY asked me whom i went to watch Nancy Drew with. knowing his teasing power, i denied to answer his question.. but the seldom-talk-to-me SM added that my denial would hurt JA. i guess denial=seems sneaky in their eyes when everything is normal outing and stuffs. And while with Nina today, i told her why i denied, she said she understood, but she said i was immature when come to handling things like this. I knew i did sth wrong when i denied.. but that was nt v obvious. But i used a lame excuse to decline Thurs' movie trip due to the lunch incident, i knew it was a foolish decision, yet i went on to execute the act.. and of cos.. incur the wrath of JA. But she didnt know anything abt the lunch talk though she was just beside us.. or perhaps she chose nt to believe in what she heard. Hmm, after nina explained to me and advised me to proceed with Thurs' trip, i'd decided to act on her advice. I felt bad to lie to her.. but my negative emotions ran high when i tot of the possible rumours that would be coming after Thurs' trip if ever anyone happens to discover us. I tot i was selfish, as what Chris said before.. only caring abt how i feel, and not how she feels if she knew abt my actions. Tsk tsk.. i felt that i am a total sucker at that pt of time.

anyway, today had a new part time colleague whom is also from NTU. she is from ENE and happened to know YS and YQ. kind of chat with her during lunch.. and she is definitely intrigued to know what is going on thru' our conversation during lunch time. and she knew a little secret of mine too fast for a fren this new. my blabbering puts me on a spot now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home