Thursday, August 31, 2006

Badminton

Oh ya.. enjoyed the badminton session. Wilson is a sharp player. he made good recoveries. But there was a match when me and mantou won wilson and rachel by 21-20. That was the onli victory we had against the duet. And shaoqi and bernard were also present. Quite hilarious things happened on court too.

And while on the way back home on MRT, while me and mansze were chatting happily at our seats.. i accidentally dropped my hp, and it slided all the way across the cabin and under seat of an old man.. and it was quite crowded there.... so malu.....and there was a lady who kept laughing upon seeing this. had to stand up , walk over to that seat and bend all the way down to retrieve the phone.. and they were all watching me.. and mansze was so tickled..cos it was a v embarrassing scene.

After she left, i met an old fren of mine who was with his frens. He gave me a stunning surprise. While chatting with him.. my fren's fren suddenly said that my fren need to go home to look after his child, therefore he is v tired these days. I tot it was a joke.. and i was thinking it was a lame joke...but then my fren nodded his head and said that it is true. I was like, what!!? when did u have a child. later he revealed that he was married 2 years ago to his present wife and have their first child 5 months ago! I was stunned. cos i had seen him from time to time while on the way back from sch.. but he didnt ever break this news to me before! And he is a student like me too... so i realli didnt expect him to tell me this... when before that he didnt even mention that he was attached , not to mention married and even with a baby! Haha. congrats anyway, i am sure being a father is a v nice experience. and i am happy for him as he is happy and contented to having a family, though he needs to study, work and look after his family at the same time. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home