Thursday, June 22, 2006

Today

wah ..i typed so much.. and all r lost. Thanks sia.. need to retype.

today didnt do Class 30 with the rest of the PL.. cos of my back problem.. but i felt guilty.. cos they slogged themselves out in the practice. And tomolo also cant do with them for STB , again for my back. i cant lift heavy loads anymore since my injury 3 years ago in that thailand exercise. sucks.. all thanks to that CB Ben who fucking dun have brain and moral values. Pardon for my vulgarities. Luckily cute cute will be with me. he also had back problem. exactly the same type of problem! That isnt good..

And thanks Joanna for ur gift from Beijing! Like it a lot!

Yesterday and today had v filling dinners. Both led me to runs to toilet. Yest had dinner with 9K and wilson at Blk 85. Had ba chor mee, oyster egg, chicken wing and chestnut drink. Today had dinner at Prata Place near camp with wat timing, 9K and spider. I had paper prata, onion prata, egg prata, prata kosong and plain thosai. Alot! i am gaining wt! haha! Ok la.. gonna play game.

And will nt be late for car ride from wilson tomolo like today does..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home