Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Reservist

Reservist is quite ok, get to meet up with brothers. But then got so sick these days.. and today when i went to report sick for my flu, fever, sore throat and runny stomach, i also tot of reporting on my persistent backache that is troubling me. And in the end, i got some medicine, and a 10 days light duty! and i can see a lot of jealousy from some of the platoon mates.. they keep bringing me down. i mean, if joking it is ok.. i am ok with it.. but i think their jokes is carried too far. I mean, my backache is so serious and had been a constant pain. They never had such experience, but they shld at least understand that i am not trying to escape from all the trainings and field camps. I mean, i might be joking that i am a slacker and "geng" by reporting sick. But they shld see from my past mah.. if i am "geng", i wont even sustain this backache! That made me quite sad and disappointed. I am not this type of person! I also wan to go tog to field camp, and i will! But just tat i cant carry heavy loads of 20kg~ 30kg for 10 mins , so not to say a day! I wasnt like when i was in army, that 60-63kg Lipyung who isnt injured and had such gd stamina and endurance. Aiyah. sucks la.. onli Sgt Ang and BoonKiat understand my pain. Sigh. and i feel v down after getting to know certain "facts". Think onli "Angmoh baby" will know sth abt this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home