Monday, January 02, 2006

Tired last day of hols

Actualli dunno if tml is there a tutorial lesson or not.. cos that tut states starting in week 1, but where got week 1 start tut sia.. (excellent singlish here)

Then after a short rest, went for tuition.. ahemm.. i kept yawning today and was so tired cos yesterday i was sleeping so late... and as i dun even have energy to stay wide awake.. much less for making the lesson interesting. QiHao seemed bored today, but this kid is realli growing sensible. He didnt wander away from the lesson today! I am so glad! So as a reward, i gave him less homework. Haha.

Then after tuition, joined the family gathering.. the rest were at KFC , so i just went over and makan. At the same time, got to know a new cousin living in Yishun. Lol. Good Good.. her kids r so fast-warmed-up type.. lol. wonderful! And they called me"uncle", literalli.. cos they think i am ooooooooold. haha.

And got back to hse and before i could rest, i rem my another cousin wanted to get a thing but didnt buy, so went to TM to get for her. On the way saw sooo many people. So qiao. Saw my mum's fren, and we chatted while making way to TM. Then saw my aunt with my another cousin who to the aunt's hse to make sushi.. lol. nice sushi... And v surprisingly i saw a prof who taught me in NTU last sem. and i am so surprised he recog me.. cos i nv knew he can identify me as his student.

And my relatives r gg back to KL today. In fact, just went back. My cousin is soo fortunate.. come here for a day plus, and she bought a 4-D, and there she is, with the money won from the 3rd prize. So she treated us to KFC just now lor.. And she was v happy with the stay here.. phew.. mission accomplished. Now for another mission.. sch reopening...arhhh.. no money for all the books!! Any one wanna sell any books, pls inform me! I also helping frens to look out for used textbook too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home