Saturday, December 31, 2005

Sat..31st of Dec 2005

Today went for bball. Ok, good and bad.. But today i ran a lot.. Then went makan.. and it rained after that.. well.. nothing much to blog also..
Today supposed to go countdown with my relatives, but then u know what? They r still in KL at 6pm! So cant possibly go countdown liao.. But i dun feel disappointed.. cos i dun like crowds at countdowns.. and so not going to Esplanade is also fine wif me. Now just wait for them to come over at ard 11pm. Then mum asked me to go out wif frens.. But what the!! How to go out last min without plan.. and although Kes they all r free(i supposed so) but I am too sian to go out... cos they wan to go Esplanade..

Well, i wan to sing! I wan to sing till midnight!But dun think anyone is so on lor... Can u all be as on as me or not.. haha.. if u all r.. then i wont be so bored liao..

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Sch is starting v v soon. SIAN. SIAN.SIAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home