Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Cycling today


Today went for cycling after staying in hse for the whole afternoon. Met up with Hanlip Andy and CG again for the second time in 2 days. And we set off at ard near 9 pm.. the trip there is alright. And we had supper there. I had chicken-prawn paste dumplings, and Hanlip's one is a real deal.. a big bowl of hor fun with spicy gravel(i think so...) with a plate of fried dumplings and a plate of fried chicken meat at a price of $5.50. Lol. And then we joked abt seeing Fei1 Chang2 Nan2 Nu3 again..

The way back is much tougher as we realli literalli faced an uphill task.. Oh my gosh..last time i dun find that track that tough.. now i realli spent all my remaining thigh power to pedal up the slope.

And my thigh is in pain. So i took a chocolate and ate it with guilt to reward my effort in fat burning. Still fat , so a choco doesnt matter much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home