Monday, April 18, 2005

Today

So tired now.. used up my brain cells... hope can get back my alertness.. i feel very slow now.. later still meeting cg to study.. haha.. no choice.. life has to go on even if i am feeling damn tired.. just read thru the newspaper and now i intend to slack till ard 3 then go meet cg.
and the newspaper mentioned abt fake marriage.. whao..and there is certain rules like cant get intimate wif each other and stuff.. didnt read finish though.. but the title attracted me.. haha.. and there is recently this young and attractive hurdler, always read abt her on paper.. it is rare to see sports women of such nice look.. haha.. oops..
ok lar shall not talk abt these topics le.. else people will see me as dirty old man.. well, nothing much to blog .. but feel like blogging craps.. very wu liao.. very sian... dotz.... (2mins later) nothing much to crap too.. i shall end here. dun miss me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home