Monday, March 21, 2005

20th of March

Was a good or bad day for me?
Not too sure..my computer failed on me and i suspected it having some hidden virus wreaking havoc.. and the whole of my Sunday morning is to deal with the spoilt computer till around 230. Sigh.. though the tuition was postponed, but i still didnt do any work..wasted my morning. Damn. but i still managed to do some tutorials at airport. a lot of students there too. glad i was not the only one ard. and Cg came terribly late.. tot he would come at 4 -5 plus... he came at 7 plus! man! u realli break my record of being 2 hours late! well done.. HK and Co. will say.. nevertheless,he still did some stuffs and we discussed maths together and tok some rubbish and there.. Can see we were shagged by the sat activities.. to organiser : must org bball frequently! else recovery time for following sessions in future will be long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home