Sunday, April 02, 2006

I didnt mean it

April's fool. arghh.. i didnt get fooled. This is the very few occasion i go fool others on the 1st of April. Think it is quite bad to fool others, so just fool a few of them whom i think can take it.. and my jokes r rather tame. I couldnt think of any instance in which my joke can make someone soooooo agitated. But then, things which r out of my expectation do happen. and then now, this fren of mine tot i am trying to make her seem like a fool.. and decided to give me warnings...i am rather disturbed by this, cos it is a v short joke, and i intend to stop it within 15 mins. and it doesnt relate to unacceptable stuffs. Just that the timing is not right. Think she was v tired.. and of cos i dun know.. and tada! That is it. Hope she can see it from my viewpt.

Ok, back to happier stuffs. Today went studying with Andy again. And, make a new fren whom happened to be Andy's camp mate and ex-TPJCian one yr our junior. Not bad, he is in NTU common engineering. I didnt knew he was from NTU, till he said hi to me and said he saw me lotsa time in LWN lib.. i didnt go there often though.. always in lib 2 more. And saw Yong Ling there too, and went to say hi to her too. But these days, my endurance for studying dropped a lot. Tsk tsk. that is not too optimistic when exams r ard the corner.

anyway, read this month's focus. Think this issue is pretty exciting. cos got a lot of realli interesting stuffs to catch. I strongly recommend this mag, ever since i first read it dunno one plus yr ago. so, remember to visit the lib if u r free to read up this mag. It is really a good relaxation for our tired minds too=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home