Sunday, February 27, 2005

AFTER THIS BLOG, I WANT TO START AFRESH i want to realli...

Today is a moody day for me.. i couldnt do anything.. now i realise that liking someone has its negative side. i couldnt concentrate and do my work.. i couldnt talk to frens in good temper.. even argue with Zuyao.. sorry pal.. bad mood.. liang too... didnt reply u... sigh.. wan to start afresh after this. Please try not to say abt that stuff anymore.. i cant take it anymore... i feel exhausted. i wan to go back to the past.. when things didnt get so complicated.. i hate growing up now.. i wan to becoming a kid once again.. when everthing is just work , play and looking forward to holidays. I couldnt get her off my mind..though i said i wan to.. but now i wan to convince myself here for my own sake.. cos this will never bring about any ending . it is impossible between us I WAN TO START AFRESH.. just me my bball frens and work. no more others.. i hope so.. i hope i can do so..
this 22nd year is no easy yr fo me..IT IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST IMPORTANT YEAR IN MY LIFE! cos i see a lot of changes in myself..cheers for myself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home